Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Uneasy feeling

Time: 12:24pm  Next Juice: 1:30 pm
How do you feel? Odd, uneasy
Hunger scale: 0

Logging in to log a new feeling coming over me, an uneasy feeling. Not nausus or anything, but feel like toxins are leaning on me a bit. Feel a little bloated and weird. Nothing that is going to hold me back, just makes me a little nervous. Muscles feel a slight stiffness, gritting teeth a little. vague and slight mind haze. 

I must add, I think so far, this bump is the toughest one so far. The others have been short-lived and fairly mild. I don't wish to overstate this, I still feel fine, just need to stop for a moment and breath easy and relax. . This uneasy feeling is passing by the minutes and lasted only about 20 minutes, not to be too detailed but, a purge of the colon seems to have eased my suffering considerably. They don't call it detoxing for nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment