Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ease Z

Time: 11:30am Next Juice: 2pm
How do you feel? Good
Hunger scale: 1

Feeling good. Just drank my 11am about a half hour ago. The only issue now is mental, I feel a slight empty feeling. I'm not someone who always loved to stuff my face at meals, so this isn't a big concern, but I can imagine someone that is addicted to that feeling of having your stomach full, is not going to like this. Not missing normal eating yet. I can already predict an anxious desire to get back to some normal eating habits once I complete day 7. This is something that I'm going to wrestle with as I transition to week 2 of the program. I believe there is a third week component too, but I'm saving this excitement for mid way through week 2.  No going back now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment