Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exercise number 3

Time: 9:45  Next Juice: 11
How do you feel? winded
Hunger scale:0

body Fat: 43.5

Third workout during this seven days. Did the 15 minute Cardio bootcamp on fit Tv, re-weighed myself afterwards and showed .2 pounds less than an hour prior. I always find the weigh in is lighter after I've been up for a while. Odd.  This "Turbo week" coming up, I'm going to commit to at least 15 minutes of cardio every day, and I'll be measuring body fat content every day plus weight. I'm also going to commit to no more salt in my diet, or minimal. I did eat a handful of peanuts this week every day, to appease my salt tooth, but I don't think I really need that. I'm thinking that a bag full of vegetables and a bottle of vinegar close at hand is the way to go. I will be adding a small amount of free range chicken into my diet but only once per day. Otherwise, Juice in the morning. Salad at lunch with light dressing, Mid afternoon juice or vegetable snack, and then evening salad and a 4oz meat. Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment