Thursday, September 27, 2012

End of Week

Gym today, cycle for 20 minutes, sweat like a pig, may have to reconsider lunchtime cardio sesssions.

Weigh in day is on Saturday. Feeling highly motivated to see success. Lots of salt in the diet on Sunday threw my numbers way up for the week and have been trying to get the weight down ever since. One thing to realize if you indulge one day, your body wants to hold onto it like some kind of life raft. I'm not going to commit to some type of monastic lifestyle, but, I respect that if I do the crime, gotta do the time (in the gym).

Today's menu

breakfast:
  • waffle
  • syrup
  • strawberries
Lunch:
  • Salad with feta cheese
  • dried cranberries
  • 1/4 avacado
  • dressing
  • all else = zero cal
 Snack:
  • super juice
dinner?
  • stir fry with vegetables 
 bedtime snack: whatevers on my shedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment