Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lunch Time Cardio

There is a first time for everything, hopefully not the last time in this case. Really great 30 minute cardio and then back to work. There was a moment there that I really started feeling good about myself and my efforts. Only a week and a half from the life changing decision, a.k.a. "the decision" and I feel like this is starting to go for real. Now, since I'm not going to have to go to the gym after work and arrive home late, I can drink my afternoon juice, and eat my salad, have the snack I made for 5 at 2, and split out of here at a normal time. Still 400 calories short today, I'm going to make it up by having a larger piece of salmon tonight, but also will have a handful of peanuts during the day.

So far, on track with my daily workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment