Saturday, September 15, 2012

Perfect Storm of Stupid

A.) Lazed out and didn't have my 5pm juice with me B. ) The 2pm juice was bad  C.) I was alone for the evening which has always been a signal for food party D.) I was feeling hungry.

Got home last night after work and was a 6 on the hunger scale. The first time ever that I've felt that hungry. I was tempted to just stop, but encouragement from a collegue helped me stay the course. What was amazing was that , immediately upon making and drinking my 5pm juice I felt satiated. Usually satiation takes 10 minutes at least when eating solid food, but I guess the juice hits that button immediately. Then I did decide to treat myself to a jar of jalepeno pickles at an appointed time. This was my compromise. I also did something I've never done before, rather than sit and chill in front of the tube, I went out and enjoyed a bit of the pleasant evening. Durham has wonderful opportunities to get outside, so I went to the last half of the Womens NCAA Field Hockey game over at the University, then I went to Whole foods and bought various exotic vinegar flavors for next weeks diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment