Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 6

 Weight: 214.6 (lost 8lbs)
Body Fat: down 4%

Time: 9:15  Next Juice: 11
How do you feel? fine
Hunger scale:1

Started wondering about fat loss as that is what translate to belt size. Very little belt size changing, I guess that would be a total miracle. If I had lost 8 pounds during my weight watchers days, which would've taking about 4 weeks, I would most definitely see a difference in my girth. This draws then the assumption that this first 7 days is about detox more than real chub loss around the mid-section. The "juice master" stresses week 2 and exercise as being real important to continued realized losses. I believe that by the end of week three I will definitely see not only on the scale, but on belt size, the effects of my efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment