Friday, September 21, 2012

Moving towards food

So, I've been confused on the followup to the 7 day juice diet, the 7 pounds in 7 days turbo chapter doesn't seem to offer allot of specifics, so I've had to imagine my way through it. At this point I still need structure. I'm exercising every day, and I do want to get on the slow methodical path now after my clense. The weight watchers methodology has always been a good choice and this diet at one of the health sites seems to be a good choice. I am choose the 1200 to 1600 diet because I am going to insert juices at the mid-day around 2pm, that should get me to the requisite 1700.

Here's the plan for Saturday going onto next week. Work out every day. A juice in the afternoon, and this plan

http://www.livestrong.com/article/404767-1200-1600-calorie-meal-plans/


No comments:

Post a Comment