Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I feel GREAT!

Not going to weigh this morning as I am on more of a calorie counting path. Usually this path has much slower results. Working out tonight after work, will get a full 1/2 hour on the eliptical. Drinking my morning juice, and will repeat yesterdays model. I think also, because I no longer have a gall bladder, that I need to from time-to-time, eat a fat of some kind. This will keep that aspect of my engine functioning normally. I'm worried that something unused, is something that will atrophy.

A friend last night said that the body remembers how fat you are, and will make all good effort to get you back to that equilibrium weight. I agree with this, but then she said something stupid, 'that the body will naturally go back to it's old weight after you complete the diet, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING' . This comment, I vehemently disagree with. A life of healthy 2000 calorie a day diet with mostly fruits, vegetables, no fast food, and plenty of exercise will stablize at whatever weight you are at. Going back to eating the way you used to , with Pizza and beer, and wings , and fast food, WILL put you right back where you came from, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment