Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Exercise Turbo: Day 4

Feeling tired from last nights efforts, also maybe a little run down from not taking in as much of the straight juice and having to now digest? Watched "Fat , Sick, Nearly Dead" again with Martha, she was instantly inspired and wanted to jump right in today! I convinced her that a bit more time and thought is required before taking on the serious task of a fast.

Day 4 of the Turbo, so far so good, started off a little slow on the exercising, but will complete my week long efforts after Saturdays workout. Mostly salads and a little rice pasta, trying to stay away from the cheeses and heavy meats, but also know that I don't want to lose that chemistry for digesting fats either, so I've decided my diet needs to include some fats. Tonight is shrimp night, so that should be fun. Salads can get old fast though, just drinking the vegetables required allot less thought.

Researching more interesting ways to get my vegetables and fruits, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment