Monday, September 10, 2012

End of Day 2 5 Juicings 45 minutes


Time: 8:38pm Next Juice: 10pm nightcap
How do you feel? good
Hunger scale: 0

Loopy headedness is passing, I felt a bit of an energy boost as I quickly assembled my 8pm , 9pm, 8am, 11am, 2pm and 5pm juices. In 45 minutes I cut the materials, juiced, put away materials, and cleaned up everything, the kitchen looks like I'd never been there. This may have to be a new record!

I decided to scrape my tongue. Tad suggested earlier today that the toxins sometimes come out through the tongue and scraping is recommended. My tongue looked like a sheet of white paper, so.. scraped away. We'll see how tomorrow goes, but I'm optimistic as I near "hump" day. As I'm approaching the halfway point. I think I'd better start thinking about what my Sunday is going to look like. The plan calls for another week of eating special, but now its solid foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment