Friday, September 14, 2012

Lunch

Time: 11:30  Next Juice: 2
How do you feel? good and full
Hunger scale: 0

Just juiced and feel satisfied. The great thing about this program, is that you almost never feel hunger. I think the first three to four days are the hardest (not really hard (see previous entries)), after that, you feel completely normal. I actually right now feel over full, fat even. .. So.. I know that I must be losing weight. When I was doing weight watchers I would always get that fat feeling and it always came on when I was "spot on" the calorie count. This is a bit of irony; eat a ton, feel like your normal size, eat a little, and you notice how your stomach sticks out and you feel your flab. I'm optimistic that I'm not going to be feeling flabby much longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment