Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Review

weight: 211.8

The evidence is in, ate a plate full of delicious appetizers on Saturday night last week at Tripps. This appetizer included 6 chicken wings, 6 chicken fingers, 6 fried cheezy beef enchilada wraps, a side of 3 sauces and 1/2 cup of blue cheese. FANTASTICO! I love this kind of food, in fact I WILL eat like this again just not for another several weeks or a month. The result of this..escapade, was a 6 pound increase on the scale between Saturday and Sunday. Granted, probably just the food sitting in there like a sunken battleship and allot of water retention, but it's demoralizing and one thing I don't need right now is to be demoralized. I assumed that within a day or two I'd be seeing the 211 again on my scale, NOT SO padawan! It took all week before I finally saw the number 211 on my scale again and I've been counting and going to the gym and working like a slave to be on target with my calorie count. So the moral? Don't eat crap unless you plan to work your ass off (literally) to recover from it.

This week will be a renewal to the calorie count of 1,551 plus exercise. I've found that during the week, my hardest times are still a result of staying up too late. This week I must plan to be asleep by 9:30 at least twice, this is the commitment. So to summarize this weeks commitments:
  • Asleep by 9:30 at least twice this week
  • 3 x in the gym doing cardio
  • plan meals Saturday
  • shop and cook on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment