Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 1 Afternoon

Time: 2:15 Next Juice: 3:30
How do you feel? light headed
Hunger scale: 4
Juicing Efforts so far*: 1 hour (morning 30, afternoon 30)

*Includes cleanup

Starting to feel that hunger pang, not ugly, but a 4 is not completely comfortable either. Amazing what a difference 1 hour makes. When my next drink hits at 3:30 I'm going to be grabbing for it. Need to remember to drink it slowly. I'll have one more juicing effort this evening as preparation for tomorrow. This afternoon I prepared the Super Chute Juice as it has a few more ingredients than the other recipes, and I'm not going to want to pull out all that stuff again this evening. My Jack Lelane juicer can only handle about three complete juicings before it needs to be cleaned.

Tonights efforts;

  1. 2 servers of Super Juice for tomorow 8am 11am
  2. 1 lemon Ginger Zinger for 8pm tonight
  3. 1 hot n spicy for 9 pm tonight
  4. 1 Turbo Express for tomorrow at 5pm 
Tomorrow nights efforts:
  1. Turbo Express (8pm drink)
  2. hot n spicy (9pm dring)
  3. Lemon Ginger Zinger 8am tuesday
  4. Super Juice 11 am tuesday
  5. Passion 4 Juice master 2pm tuesday
  6. Turbo Exprss 5pm tuesday
geez..now that it's on paper it seems like allot of effort. I'll long my daily effort in terms of hours as this component was a real blocker for me before I started. It's important to know effort, especially if you are a busy professional 

Hunger Scale Now: 2.5   Time: 2:35  (interesting.. hunger pang only lasted about 1/2 hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment