Friday, September 14, 2012

"JUICE"

Time: 4:05  Next Juice: 5
How do you feel? anxious
Hunger scale: 2

Blah! The 2pm juice was bad. I probably made it wrong I was missing an ingredient that I substituted pineapple for, but it was still ugly. 2 sticks celery, cucumber, spinach, wheatgrass juice, and an orange slice (substitution). But UGH! Yucka. Anyways it was "healthy". :)

Struggle for tonight. Alone in the house, movies on the tube.. Usually this is the primo opportunity for eating a load of Pizza , Wings, and Beer. I ache (and maybe tear-up) for the opportunity to do so. I'm going to get a jar of pickles and maybe some garlic bulbs to substitute.. and I think I'm going to distract myself by going to the movies , or getting my head in some game..I gotta do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment