Monday, December 3, 2012

Second Time around - Day 3

Starting weight: 214.8
Todays weight: 208.8

I've lost about six pounds in 2 days, now starts the third day. I'm not cheating as much as I did before when I had an entire jar of pickles the evening of the first day. I think the novelty has worn off, as well as some of the fear. I was anxious about beginning again, but the delicious first juice knocked the hunger away, and aside from feeling hunger most of the first day, and flaky most of the first two days, I'm holding my own really well. I made most of my juices for the day this morning, and I think I'm going to try to maintain this effort, versus doing the whole set the night before. Started at 7am, and created a juice for Martha and four juices for myself, for a total of five juices and it only took about 30 minutes.

I raked leaves for about 1 and half hours on Saturday, so good exercise there, otherwise I would've gone to hike a trail.

So now begins day three.

No comments:

Post a Comment