Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6 begins

weight: 207.2

Down 1 pound. Seems to be a fairly consistent result as long as you stay on the juicing program, you will go down 1 pound per day. Awesome. Love it. I feel good, not as loopy as yesterday and not as loopy as the day before. I am however consistently anxious about not being able to eat other foods. This is purely psychological of course, and I've only been doing this for 6 days. I cannot imagine doing this much longer. I will on Saturday, start a strict regime and add exercise. My goal is to be down 13 pounds before the cruise, or a weight of around 201 to 202.

I should add, that I've been consistently eating pickles and olives for my 8pm and skipping the 8 o'clock juice all together. This has not effected my results on the scale, and has satiated my need for strong flavors in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment