Friday, December 7, 2012

7th day Morning

weight: 207.2

Ate a bit more of the fruit of the tree (olives) last night, also had a 1/2 of an orange (not juiced), so I think some of the weight I'm seeing as a result of solids in the system. My bet is if I had not done that I'd probably be about a quarter pound lighter this morning. Mind you, I'm not complaining, by tomorrow morning the fast is officially completed, and having lost seven pounds already; I'm feeling good about it.  Tonight I'm having dinner out with Mom so I will eat solid food instead of my two last juicings of the day.

Now begins Jason's 14 day plan and it's very very lean. juice, salad, juice .. juice, salad, soup.... juice salad, fish... etc. If I combine with a couple of days of exercise, this should be equally as satisfying on the scale, and I should continue to lose FAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment