Monday, December 10, 2012

last day

Sunday weight: 205

Total of 9 pounds again. I feel really good and relaxed. I did have chicken tenders for dinner last night and feel a little guilt over that, but it was a nice celebration. I'm not going to do the 14 day plan as planned. It got off track immediately when I went out to dinner on Friday night with Martha. I will however aim to keep the calories low, with a Juice in the morning, a salad and some light meat item for lunch, and a very light dinner, and a light (jello and fruit) snack before bedtime. My goal is to keep in my mind purview, that eating anything heavy, fattening, bready or cheezy, should be vetted as verbotten. Exercise needs to begin this week. I racked leaves aggressively this weekend, so I did get some good exercise in there. But I need to get back to cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment